Hometown: H-Town vicious; 3rd generation Houstonian.
- I love the combination of spin & boxing. They are hands down my two favorite workouts and when you put the two together you get real results. I am excited about being a part of something totally unique in the Houston fitness community.
What’s your class really like?
- LIT. Intense. Sweaty. Challenging. A 45-minute party on the bike with dope music.
Life beyond VORTEX?
- When I’m not in leggings and sports bras you can find me in a pencil skirt & blazer crushing iced coffee and developing marketing strategies, creating campaigns, and analyzing market intelligence in my role as the Marketing Director for an industrial oil & gas company. In my free time I enjoy spoiling my two sausage dogs, cooking, golfing, brunching, traveling with my husband, and being a diehard Houston sports fan.
- SWEETS – any delicious desserts I can find!
A quote to live by?
- “Confidence is a stain you can’t wipe off” – Lil’ Wayne.
For what in your life are you most grateful:
- My family, health, and wine.
What motivates you in the mornings?
- Coffee and gangster rap
How does RIDE make you feel?
- Like I could bench press a car after class.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
- A Mom; I would also love to go to culinary school one day (maybe when I retire).
Music I’m loving now:
Dua Lipa, Post Malone, David Guetta, Drake, Beyonce, Imagine Dragons, Cardi B.@kristinazepeda