Hometown: I have two! Valencia, Venezuela and Corpus Christi, Texas
- Have you been inside? It's beautiful! Both the Ride and Rip rooms have state of the art sound systems, and dope production lights---It's such an experience!
What’s your class really like?
- Expect high energy, good vibes, and some BOMB tunes. I believe that a great song in the right moment can push you past your limits--Mind over matter!
- Stuffed Crust Pizza, and loads of Sushi.
A quote to live by?
- "If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving is definitely not for you."
For what in your life are you most grateful?
- My family, my pets, my bed, and again, Pizza and sushi.
What motivates you in the mornings?
- To be honest, BREAKFAST. On a more serious note, the opportunity to do great. things both in my career, my fitness and my personal life.
What song do you sing the most in the shower?
- I'm currently in the European leg of "Queen covers" world tour in my shower. Killing it.
Music I’m loving now?
- Changes all the time, but currently Martin Garrix, Rita Ora, Maluma and The Black Keys! My playlist is a full spectrum of Genres.